Current Boards, Committees & Commissions
- Assessment Review Board
- Development Authority (MPC)
- Recreation Board
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Taber Combative Sports Commission
- Taber Municipal Police Commission
- Taber Municipal Library Board
Town Council Boards, Commissions and Committees assist in the review and decision making process in various areas affecting the community. Please refer to the individual Board, Commission or Committee for their exacting mandate. Terms of office expire in October or December with vacancies being advertised on a continual basis.
- Subdivision & Development Appeal Board
- Combative Sports Commission
Applying for a Vacancy
Applications for the vacancies listed above may be picked up at the Town Administration Office, located at A - 4900 50 St, or downloaded here.
For More Information
Further information may be obtained by contacting the Administrative Services Manager at 403-223-5500 ext. 5519.