Bylaw Complaints / Animal Adoptions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Bylaw Complaints

Bylaw enforcement is a section of Taber Police Department, Bylaw enforcement is responsible for any bylaw complaints such as:

  • Parking complaints
  • Animal control
  • Business licensing
  • Traffic control
  • Unsightly Properties

Plus any other bylaw complaints. For all Bylaw complaints or inquiries please call (403) 223-8991

Animal Adoptions

If you are interested in adopting an animal such as a dog or a cat, email