Town of TaberHome Menu
Check back often to this page to see details of what work has already been completed, and what construction is currently ongoing in the different phases for the Taber Trout Pond and West Trail Extension. The Town will update this page with the latest information as it comes available.
Check back to see more information on our next phases for the Trout Pond area!
- 9 camping stalls with access road and 30 amp service
- Seasonal washroom
- Fill the pond
- Filter screen replaced
- Gravel parking lot
- Paved walkways/trail
- Fencing installed along exterior perimeter
- Swing gates installed on sections of pathway
- Parking lot posts installed
- Turf grass spraying
- Launch area development
Please note these options are subject to changes and may not necessarily reflect current plans, future plans, or priorities for work in the Trout Pond area.
- Development of campground road
- Development of camp stalls
- Fire pits for camp stalls
- Picnic tables for camp sites
- Signage upgraded for new development
- Picnic tables
- Sewer and water added to site
- Permanent washrooms added
- Addition of trees
- Electricity/ lighting
- Camp kitchens
- Horseshoe courts
Learn More about the Project
Want to learn more about the project? Find more information here.