Business Licensing

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Business licenses are required for:

  • Every trade, profession, industry, occupation, or activity for the provision of goods and services
  • Contractors & subcontractors – both resident and non-resident
  • Door to door sales
  • Home Occupations (any business operated from or at your residence)

Click here to download the Business License Application Form

Click here to download the Home Occupation Application Form 

Vehicle Sales Businesses: also require AMVIC license

Personal Services (piercing, hair dressing, esthetics, tattooing, etc.): first call Alberta Health Services at 403-223-7230


The Town of Taber is now on BizPal! Here you can find information about permits and licenses you may require when starting or operating your business. This service is provided by the Government of Alberta and is a great resource if you are not sure where to start. 


If you have any questions regarding business licensing, please contact Ben Young at 403-223-5500 ext.5514 or at

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer