A celebration of local meat producers and emergency service personnel in Southern Alberta!
Join us for a day of friendly competition followed by live entertainment, beer gardens, and a $5.00 pulled pork dinner, with all the profits being donated to the Taber STARS Charity Auction. We hope you can come and celebrate our local meat producers and the emergency services personnel throughout Southern Alberta!
- Saturday, May 25th, 2019
- Confederation Park
- Contest: 8AM - 5PM
- Dinner: 5PM
- Beer Gardens/ Live Music: 4PM - 10 PM (full entertainment lineup to be announced in spring, so check back!)
BBQ Contest Details:
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd in both Emergency Services and General Public Categories.
- Anyone is welcome to register!
- There will also be one "Best Overall" trophy.
- Both categories will be "chef's choice" of meat.
- All teams must bring their own barbecue (wood, pellet, charcoal or electric only- propane barbecues not permitted).
- Registration form and entry fee ($100.00) must be received no later than May 15th, 2019.
For full rules and contest registration form, please click here.
A Thank You to our Sponsors!
This event would not be possible without the generosity of these businesses in the area. Thank you to each and every one who have been so generous towards this event!
Sandy Hill Stock Farms (Richard and Margie Visser)
South Country Co-Op
Sunset Feeders (Keith Ypma)
Taber Animal Clinic
Taber Cold Beer and Liquor Store
Taber Firefighters Association
Tavin Supply (Sid Tams)
TFS Expanse Feedlots
Thistle Ridge Ranch