To subscribe to our eNewsletter for Town news updates, click here.
We're Fishing for Feedback on our Proposed Trout Pond Master Plan!
We have a proposed new Trout Pond Master Plan, and now we're fishing for your feedback! There's a few ways for you to tell us what you think about the plan:
- See the proposed plan by clicking here.
- Participate in our 10-minute survey by scanning the QR code that will be delivered to your mailbox, or click here (survey closes 4:30 PM on November 30th).
- Paper copies are also available at the Town Office.
- We've extended our last Coffee with Council of the year so you can also provide feedback in person! Our regular Coffee with Council will happen at the same time if you want to speak to your Councillors about something else, but you can also come talk about the Trout Pond Master Plan proposal as well:
- Thursday, November 23rd from 6-8 PM at Parkside Manor
- Friday, November 24th from 10 AM - 12 PM at the Taber Public Library Program Room
We sincerely appreciate the public's input. Your feedback will be used to modify the plan if necessary, and plan phases over the next few years as we upgrade and improve the Trout Pond!