Town Administration Office Closed to the Public
There is NO State of Local Emergency in effect for the Town of Taber at this time.
The Town of Taber will ensure minimal impact to our citizens. Staff are reporting to work and are available by phone or email. Contact information is available here, or you can submit a service request here.
You can pay your bills with a variety of methods:
- Please pay for your utilities, accounts receivable, tax payments, and businesses licenses using our online services at www.taber.ca/onlinepayments
- You may also pay for your utility accounts and taxes at participating chartered banks, credit unions, or Alberta treasury branches in person, by internet banking, telephone banking, or automated banking machines.
- You can access your utility bills online by signing up for eBilling: www.taber.ca/ebilling
- Send a cheque in the mail (must be postmarked by Canada Post for the payment date) to Town of Taber, A4900 50th Street, Taber, AB, T1G 1T1
- Drop off payment or any documents in our safe and secure drop box located at the front door of the Administration Building (A 4900 50th Street, Taber). We are checking this dropbox regularly, and assure our citizens it is safe to leave your documents in. Our staff will issue receipts by mail.
If you Can Only Pay with Cash or Debit, or Have an Urgent Need to Visit the Administration Office
We understand that some residents may not have the options listed above available to them. If this is the case and you must see us in person, please call 403-223-5500 extension 0 to make an appointment. Our staff will provide you further instructions on how we can assist you.
If you are feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms of colds or flu, please do not come to the office, and use the methods of service noted above.