Backyard BBQ Competition
- Date: 05/25/2019
- Location: Confederation Park
50 Ave & 50 St.
Taber, Alberta NA
- Introduction: Join us for a day of friendly competition followed by live entertainment, beer gardens, and a $5.00 pulled pork dinner, with all the profits being donated to the Taber STARS Charity Auction. We hope you can come and celebrate our local meat producers!
Return to full list >>
- Saturday, May 25th, 2019
- Confederation Park
- Contest: 8AM - 5PM
- Dinner: 5PM
- Beer Gardens/ Live Music: 4PM - 10 PM
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd in both Emergency Services and General Public Categories.
- Anyone is welcome to register!
- There will also be one "Best Overall" trophy.
- Both categories will be "chef's choice" of meat.
- All teams must bring their own barbecue (wood, pellet, charcoal or electric only- propane barbecues not permitted).
- Registration form and entry fee ($100.00) must be received no later than May 15th, 2019.
- For full rules and contest registration form, please click here.
For questions on registration, please call 403-223-5544 (3).
For questions regarding the event overall, please call 403-223-6019.