Go To Search
Click to Home


Use Request Tracker to make a request, report your concerns or send an accolade. To get started, click on "General Request" below.

For emergencies, dial 911.
If your request is for the Taber Police Service or is a Bylaw issue,
please note you can call 403-223-8991 for Police & Bylaw Services
24 hours a day / 365 days a year.
Citizen Requests 2 Forms