Go To Search
Click to Home

Business Licensing
Business licenses are required for:
• Every trade, profession, industry, occupation, or activity for the provision of goods and services
• Contractors & subcontractors – both resident and non-resident
• Door to door sales
• Home Occupations (any business operated from or at your residence)

Vehicle Sales Businesses: also require AMVIC licence AMVIC

Personal Services (piercing, hair dressing, esthetics, tatooing, etc.)
-first call Alberta Health Services at 403-223-7230

    Home Occupation Application

    Resident Business Application
    Non-Resident Business Application

    Door to door sales and pedlars information

    Starting a business: Alberta Guide

    Health Standards for Personal Services:  AB Government