Download the Taber Police Service's organizational chart
We are the Taber Police Service established in 1904. We strive to inform, involve, and protect the community of Taber.
We, the members of the Taber Police Service, believe that:
- Police work is not performed in a social vacuum
- There needs to be a partnership between the police and the community
- We exist to serve and are therefore accountable to the community
- The citizens of Taber are the ultimate consumers of police services and should be provided the opportunity for input into our priorities
- We must determine community concerns and be proactive in the community to address those concerns
- Every effort must be made to inform the community of what we are doing and the results of our efforts.